we are looking forward to welcoming you soon.
Our guests and employees are important to us. Not only in times of Covid-19, safety and health are our top priority.
That is why we have adjusted to the new conditions.
We offer you a stay that goes from independent check-in to check-out without any contact.
The hygiene framework concept for accommodation of the Bavarian State Government (from August 10, 2021) provides for the following regulations:
NEW REGULATIONS FROM 31.08.21
In areas with an incidence <35, every guest will only have to present a negative test upon arrival (no longer every 48 hours as before).
The tests has to remain every 72 hours.
- Every guest must show a negative corona test result (test center, doctor, pharmacy) BEFORE arrival, which must not be older than 24 hours or the PCR test must not be older than 48 hours.
Children under 6 years of age are not subject to this test requirement.
- For longer stays, a test must be repeated every 72 hours. As a host, we need the information about the test results and therefore ask you to send them to us. (by e-mail or you can download it in our WebApp)
Information about our test centers in Garmisch-Partenkirchen can be found here: https://coronagap.de/testzentrum.
- Anyone who has already been vaccinated twice against Covid-19, and who has passed 14 days or more since the second vaccination, is exempt from the obligation to test.
Evidence must be provided by means of a vaccination certificate.
- A person who has recovered from a Covid-19 disease must provide evidence of a positive test result, whereby the certificate must be at least 28 days and a maximum of 6 months ago.
- If you have symptoms of illness, a positive Covid-19 test result, or if you have had contact with a Covid-19 patient in the last 14 days, we ask you to refrain from traveling.
If you develop symptoms of illness during your stay, please inform us immediately.
- A mouth-nose-protection is required in all public areas. (for children from 15 years on)
- The minimum distance of 1.5 m from employees and other guests or persons must always be observed.
- The existing hygiene rules (AHA rules) apply.
- Please understand that the public areas can only be used to a limited extent.
Dear guests, we we thank you for your support.
Your Bader Suites Team